One of the most well known and loved Archangels who works with us on earth is Archangel Raphael, the great angel of healing, health and abundance. However he also has a female twin counterpart known as Archeia Virtue. Read on to learn how you can connect to the soothing energies of Archangel Raphael and Archeia Virtue.
Raphael’s energy represents masculine angelic energy and Archeia Virtue is his feminine counterpart who embodies divine feminine energy. Both bring profound and complementary healing properties to us when we call on them.
Raphael is such a kind and gentle energy, yet very powerful. He carries an emerald green, sparkling ray of light that descends on you and goes to areas in your body, mind and energy that need healing. Being a huge angel, he often will surround you in his wings to bring comfort and reassurance in times of challenge. To me, Raphael feels very fatherly, a gentle and loving father who will stay by your side when you need.
Raphael represents the masculine and Virtue represents the feminine – all of life embodies both of these energies.
Raphael will bring you ideas, thoughts and inspiration as to how you can achieve optimal health. You may be drawn to books, podcasts or teachers that will provide information on self-care practices and nutrition that is right for your unique make up. You can ask for guidance on what foods are right for your system and you can ask him for help with addictions of any kind. Please remember that while angels will support and guide us, we must take action and responsibility for our healing and health. We cannot expect the angels to do the work for us, although they will offer miracles and guidance along the way if you are really listening and tuning into them.
Raphael’s twin, Archeia Virtue, carries a shimmering pale pink ray of light and her energy is very mothering and nurturing. She will soothe you and work specifically on your heart and higher heart chakra (a higher dimensional chakra that is located just above your physical heart). If your heart is closed, she will help to open it and break down barriers you have built up as protection. She will support you to forgive others and yourself. We all hold wounds in our heart that need to be felt, forgiven and released. She will help you reconnect to Divine Love and your spiritual path.
Many refer to Archeia Virtue as Mother Mary. Their energy is very similar and some believe Mary to be queen of the angels who helps with healing. Personally I feel Virtue and Mary differently when I call on their energy, but both are so caring, nurturing and loving. I recommend you tune into them yourself and discern what is the truth for you.
Both angels will assist you with your spiritual and psychic development. Raphael is often associated with the third eye and spiritual sight. They will help you develop your intuition and inner knowing. These angels also work very closely with healers of all kinds – doctors, nurses, coaches, energy workers etc. They represent the element of water, as they represent cleansing energy.
Below is a short video explaining a little more about these two magnificent angels.
Connecting to Raphael and Virtue – a Meditation
- Sit quietly for a few moments with your eyes closed. Breathe from the navel, taking air in and up your body and breathe out through your nose.
- As you breathe in, your tummy should expand out, and as you exhale, should contract in.
- Do this at least 10 times to come into the present moment – you will feel your angels more clearly when your body and mind are calm and quiet.
- Focus on your heart – you can put your hands on your heart and visualise a gold light in your heart.
- With a smile on your face and a feeling of gratitude, call in Archangel Raphael and Archeia Virtue.
- Call their name 3 times and ask that they come into your aura and flow their healing energy into your chakras.
- Sit quietly and be open to receiving their healing energy. You may feel tingles, or see colours, or smell a sweet smell.
- You may feel heat or cold in your body. This is the angels working on your aura and chakras. Sit for as long as you can and focus on the angel energy coming to you and working on your chakras.
- If any messages, images or thoughts pop into your mind, this is guidance from the angels.
- When you are ready to finish, thank the angels and feel them ascend up above your head.
I would love to know how you get on connecting to these wonderful angels, please leave a comment! I enjoy hearing your experiences.